Student Financial Aid

Federal Pell Grant, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant, Federal Stafford Loan, University Tuition Grant, state grant, certain scholarships, Federal Perkins Loan and Federal Work-Study are all forms of financial assistance for which UNO undergraduate students may be considered on the basis of financial need. In order to apply, a student should submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1 prior to the academic year for which assistance is needed.