UNO offers five residential communities. These four bedroom, two bath, totally furnished units provide each student with a private bedroom while sharing common space with three other students. Except for Scott Hall, each suite contains a full kitchen. Resident Assistants, who are live-in upper class students, are dedicated to making the on-campus living experience the best that it can be. For more information on amenities and to view floor plans, please visit each community’s website:
- Dodge Street Location
- University Village universityvillage.unomaha.edu
- Maverick Village maverickvillage.unomaha.edu
- Pacific Street Location
- Scott Village scottcampus.com/housing/scott-village
- Scott Court scottcampus.com/housing/scott-court
- Scott Hall scottcampus.com/housing/scott-hall
- Scott Hall is designed to house honor students attending the Peter Kiewit Institute and requires a board plan.
Off-Campus Housing Referral Service
This office, located in the University Village Clubhouse (6506 University Village Drive South), has information on a variety of housing options available in the greater Omaha area, including sleeping rooms, roommate information, apartments, houses and domestic exchanges. For more information see housing.unomaha.edu/offcampus or call 402-554-6600.