Applicants Who Apply for Admission and Decide Not to Enroll

Students who apply for admission and decide not to enroll for the indicated term should do the following:

  • If possible, the applicant should notify the UNO Office of Admissions in writing or via e-mail of the change in plans. Upon receipt of this notification the student’s application will be withdrawn.
  • If the student wishes to enroll for a future term, a new application for admission must be submitted.
  • A previously paid application fee is good for one year from the term it was originally submitted.
  • Transcripts which have been sent to the UNO Office of Admissions for students who do not enroll will be retained for one year. If the student applies for admission beyond that, new transcripts would need to be provided for admission consideration.
  • If the student has been awarded any financial aid from a non-UNO source, the student should notify the Office of Financial Support and Scholarships which may cancel or reduce UNO financial aid.