U.S. Citizens, Permanent Residents, Immigrants, Refugees, Asylees and Other Status Types

All students who are not on a nonimmigrant visa are eligible to apply for undergraduate national admission. If a student has applied for or has been granted permanent residency, asylee status or refugee status, then documentation of such status is required for admission. If the student cannot provide such documentation and is a Nebraska high school graduate, options for paying resident tuition are available. Refer to the “Residency for Tuition Purposes” section of this catalog for additional information. All students on an international student nonimmigrant visa must apply through the international studies office. Contact the Office of International Studies and Programs, 402-554-2293, for an application.