Policy on Tuition Scholarships for Non-Residents
Tuition scholarships for an amount up to the difference between resident and non-resident tuition may be awarded to selected students who are non-residents of Nebraska. The number of students receiving tuition scholarships under this competitive program shall be determined at each campus by the UNO Advantage Scholarship committee.
The following students, having met all other requirements for admission, will be eligible for consideration for such tuition scholarships under this program:
- Entering freshmen who ranked in the upper 25 percent of their high school class, OR who scored 23 or more on the ACT (or SAT equivalent).
- Transferring students who have a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 (out of a maximum of 4.00).
- Students who enter the program according to the above criteria and continue in good academic standing.
Graduate and Professional
- Entering graduate and professional students who have a cumulative GPA of 3.00 for all previous work attempted at all colleges attended prior to enrollment at the University of Nebraska.
- Students who enter the program according to the above criterion and continue in good academic standing.