Academic Amnesty

Each college has established a policy and procedures for students who wish to declare academic amnesty for one or more semesters. Students should read the Academic Amnesty policy for their college in this catalog, or contact their dean’s office. Students who declare Academic Amnesty are not eligible to graduate with honors.