Additional Majors

A student wanting to declare an additional major must first check with the department of the desired major to determine if it is allowed, then the student must complete a Change of Program form with the appropriate signature and file it with the Office of the University Registrar. 

*Note: No additional hours are required if the student can complete the additional major within the minimum hours required for the degree.