Change of Major or Academic Program

Undergraduate students are strongly encouraged to identify major areas of study in conjunction with their academic advisors early in their academic career.  In order for an undergraduate student to make a change to the declared major or minor program of study, he/she will need to speak to the department that houses the program.

An appointment with an academic advisor may be required and is suggested in order to review requirements.  Once a student has decided to make the change official, a “Change of Undergraduate Academic Program” form must be signed by the necessary departmental representative as well as the student and turned into the Office of the University Registrar.