Information Services maintains several computer labs across campus in partnerships with several colleges on campus to provide expanded access.
On Campus Labs:
- Criss Library
- Durham Science Center (DSC), Room 104
- Health, Physical Ed and Recreation (HPER), Room 211
- Mammel Hall (MH), Room 213
- Peter Kiewit Institute, Rooms 145, 149, 151, 158, 249, 352
Visit the IS website is.unomaha.edu for the latest lab schedules.
Information Services has computer equipment for students to rent, free of charge, for up to one week at a time.
- must be a current UNO student enrolled in classes during the duration of the loan period
- must not have access to a working computer or laptop at home
- must possess a current and valid UNO MavCard or Driver's License
- must be at least 18 years of age or older; if not, then must have parent’s consent
Where can I check them out?
Information Services Technical Support in Eppley Administration Building room 104 during normal business hours (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM) Monday through Friday.
Visit the IS website is.unomaha.edu for a list of computers available for checkout.